Father’s Day is fast approaching, being celebrated on Sunday 15th of June this year. We’ve rounded up a shortlist of the best Father’s Day gifts available. Read on to see if you can pick up a few ideas to treat the best dad in the world.
A pair of Norwegian Swims loafers, perfect for by the beach and on the boat this Summer. Price from €125 at swims.com
Skov scented candle for him! The boreal forests of Scandinavia cover half the landscape and stretch unbroken from Skåne in Southern Sweden, through Norway and Finland, to the polar circle. This scented candle reflects the calmness of the Scandinavian forests with notes of 3 different woods. Very masculine! 45 hours of pure ‘him time’. €30 at skandinavisk.com
A pair of cool shades for dad, in a retro style straight from his heydays back in the 1980’s! These are called Hawaii and are available at €175 at
A years subscription on his favourite comic -Because boys will be boys… Lunchtime is one of Scandinavian Dads favourite comics.
Give him an unforgettable adventure! This is the day all Father’s can unwind and just think about themselves. Choose from action packed RIB tour on the River Thames to a hot air ballon trip over the British capital, £189 for 6 hours through redletterdays.co.uk
Or you could treat him to a Father’s Luxury Day by following our 5 step guide:
1. Breakfast in bed. Don’t forget to get his favourite newspaper or magazine along with coffee, croissants etc)
2. A tidy home. There’s nothing more a Father would want. Make sure rubbish is out, dishwasher is empty and kids beds are made.
3. Well behaved kids (and wife). No arguments allowed and everyone to have a positive attitude all day. Then mayhem can resume to usual business the next day.
4. Keep it peaceful. No mother-in-law or friends visiting for lunch. In fact, no plans. He can decide whether to fire up the bbq or go to nearest pub for lunch.
5. Beer. Stock his favourite beer. To be served chilled in the evening after a P E R F E C T Father’s Day.
How are you planning on celebrating Father’s Day?