Little Scandinavian and recently crowned as Britain’s Best Independent Children Store,
In collaboration with Photographer we are searching for the picture of you and your child that illustrates the special bond between children and their parents, with your unique personalities and that celebrates the spirit of childhood.
© Photographer Sophie Lechner King
How do I enter?
Simply upload your favourite parent and child photo to the , or email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll upload it for you! And why not ask your friends to vote on your entry or to participate in this fun competition too!
Competition ends midnight on April 29th, so enter your photo now!
What’s the prize?
The entrant with the picture that best manages to really capture the essence of the competition will win the grand prize of a FREE portrait session for you and your child with Photographer Sophie Lechner King and if also a fabulous parent and child outfit from KIDSEN’s wonderful new in Spring Summer collection.
Please ask if there’s any question either by commenting on this post or sending an email to me email@example.com
I’m so excited to see all the photos and wish you all the best of luck! SNAP.CLICK.WIN.
By entering the competition ‘Little Kid in Me’ you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter you must be at least 18 years of age.
2. To claim the prize of the photo shoot, the winner needs to travel down to NW London for the photo shoot. The outfits can be posted to the winner.
3. The competition starts on March 29th and closes at midnight on April 29th.
4. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in the photo entered.
5. By submitting images you confirm that you are the copyright holder and creator of the image and that you will be responsible for any claims by any third party.
6. Copyright will remain with the photographer. However by entering this competition the photographer/entrant agrees to Kidsen and Little Scandinavian using the images for any promotional use.
7. Photos with the most votes will be considered for the prize together with any of the a panel of judges from Little Scandinavian, KIDSEN and the Photographer Sophie Lechner King selections. The Top 5 will be exhibited in store at KIDSEN and online at Little Scandinavian.
8. The judges’ decision is final.
9. Prize-winners (only) will be notified of results by May the 5th.
10. The prize, the professional photos, can be featured online and in store at Kidsen and online at the Little Scandinavian blog, with copyright
11. You may not submit multiple votes. Only one vote per person will be counted
12. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.