We’d love to see you in-store for a Scandinavian themed afternoon and evening of Christmas festivities. The event will be at BONORDIC in 124 Upper Street on Tuesday 5th of December, from 1 to 8pm.
Bring the kids down in the afternoon for some creative fun or just come by later for a festive drink and a spot of shopping.
We are so proud of being part of BONORDIC’s event alongside some of our fellow Nordic friends who also has contributed to spread som Christmas hygge. Here is what we have planned for you;
– Kids craft activities (learn to make a heart basket tree decoration)
– Special offers, gift ideas and party wear from BONORDIC’s kids wear, toys & interiors
-‘Blend at Home’ pop-up offering a beautiful range of Scandinavian homeware & gifts
– Women’s wear and jewellery by our lovely host-shop Colibri
– Complimentary gift wrapping in a beautiful Ferm Living wrapping paper
– Complimentary gift bags for customers sponsored by Iglo+Indi, ByEloise and Totally Swedish
– Kids party hats and balloons
– A raffle with some fantastic prizes
– Sample a selection of Scandinavian canapés specially prepared by the chefs from ‘Hygge Smoerrebroed’
– and some baked treats from ‘Bake with Maria’
– Enjoy a very special Nordic Birch cocktail or a couple of glasses of bubbles
Please pop in on Tuesday 5th of December, from 1 to 8pm!
RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org and I can’t wait to see you there! Bianca x