Circa – the Circular Calendar Are you always being asked when can I go swimming again? When is Tuesday? Am I going to school today? Do you struggle to explain the concept of “next week” or “the day after tomorrow”? The award-winning Circa is an innovative new calendar designed to solve this by helping children visualise the cycles of the calendar with its unique rotating and stackable design.
Circa splits the year into days of the week, days of the month, months of the year, and the seasons. Children can play with each disc on its own, learning as they go and fit the discs together as their time awareness grows. They can turn the wheels and move the markers to see how time passes. Reusable stickers helps your child to remember and look forward to exciting days!
Circa – the Circular Calendar, retail price £39.99 features:
– separate day, month and date discs
– rotating seasons disc depending on which hemisphere you are in or to just learn the seasons!
– movable markers to highlight a day, month or date
– removable and reusable vinyl activity stickers to emphasise an important event
– colour coded days of the week to separate between weekend and week days
– colour coded months of the year to correspond with the number of days in each month
– week day nursery rhymes
– months of the year nursery rhyme
– Suitable for children aged 3+
Winner of the Top Drawer Best New Children’s Product, highly commended at the Rainbow Awards and in the Talking Tots’ Toys that Help Communication award category and one of the Top 25 Gifts at the Ideal Home Show in London. This is your chance to win Circa – the Circular Calendar!
Enter the giveaway by commenting below, and we would love to know your personal experiences with young children’s conception of time. Bonus point for liking today’s Advent Calendar picture on Facebook. A will be announced tomorrow -Best of luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Giveaway competition runs from 10am-midnight.
2. Winner will be drawn and announced on the blog, on Facebook and on Twitter the following morning 9am.
3. Winner need to provide Little Scandinavian with a postal address within 14 days of the announcement. Unclaimed prizes will be cancelled and returned to our partner after this.
See the full Terms & Conditions for this promotion.